Corporate Governance which has finally claimed its rightful place in the modern business world, is the system by which organizations are directed and controlled. It is about corporate behaviour, ethical conduct by organizations’ Boards, appropriate checks and balances, transparency and accountability, and enhancement of over-all corporate performance.
In collaboration with our business partners, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) the Springfield Centre for Development (UK) and Prowess (UK), M.O & CO has emerged as the clear leader in the development and promotion of good governance practices within corporates, the co-operative sector public sector, institutions and non-governmental organizations (NGO’s) in the country and within the East African region. The specific services we offer include:
- Corporate Governance policy analysis and design;
- Research and promotion of good Corporate Governance practices in Corporates, Public Enterprises and NGO’s;
- Good corporate governance “healthy checks”;
- In-house and external board level training on Corporate Governance;
- Executive search and selection;
- Non-executive directors search and selection; and
- Executive development and training.